Kiteboarding or kitesurfing is a water sport which combines elements from several popular extreme sports such as snowboarding, wakeboarding and and paragliding. In kiteboarding the riders’ feet gets strapped into a kiteboard and a relatively large kiteboarding power kite gets attached to the riders’ body.
Updated for 2017*
The Ten Best Selling Affordable Kiteboards:
- B2 2M kite, bar and lines best seller for 4 years
- perfect starter kite
- Extendable Board Leash
- The original and only leashless board retrieval device!
- Easily applied or removed from any kiteboard accepting a grab handle
- Leashes are dangerous! The Go Joe will safely flip your board over and return it down wind to you without a leash!
- Board Only (Includes board, fins, and handle)
- Light weight basalt fiber construction
- Flex patterns tuned for a smooth ride
- Explosive Pop
- Early Planing
- Carbon Fiber Kiteboard SIZE 135CM - Extremely Light
- Listing is For Board and Fins Only, Bindings are not included.
- Splash Resistant Tip and tail
- Full Carbon Edition Board
- Compatible with All Kiteboard Bindings and Straps
- Quick, agile, explosive, daunting: the all new, completely re-designed razor answers the call
- Our 5Th generation freestyle and surf kite
- An explosive kite built for massive Boost and Big air travel
- Kite is dialed for precise handling and maximum power
- No inflation required
- 1.5 Meter Trainer Kite
- Includes kite, control bar and lines and carry bag
- Record your moments, enjoy the passion for the sport
- Universal sports camera surfing board / kite line mount
- You can easily exercise your GoPro camera attached to a kite surfing online
- Package inclduded: 1 x Mount 1 x Buckle 1x Long Screw
- Hunter Powers
- Kindle Edition
Similar in look to a wakeboard, a kiteboard is shaped differently and uses different types of foot straps instead of boots for most riders and their styls. BeTheBro highly recommends starting with a larger board when beginning the process of learning to kiteboard.