Kiteboarding or kitesurfing is a water sport which combines elements from several popular extreme sports such as snowboarding, wakeboarding and and paragliding. In kiteboarding the riders’ feet gets strapped into a kiteboard and a relatively large kiteboarding power kite gets attached to the riders’ body.
Updated for 2017*
The Ten Best Selling Affordable Kiteboards:
- B2 2M kite, bar and lines best seller for 4 years
- perfect starter kite
- The original and only leashless board retrieval device!
- Easily applied or removed from any kiteboard accepting a grab handle
- Leashes are dangerous! The Go Joe will safely flip your board over and return it down wind to you without a leash!
- Extendable Board Leash
- Eyeforce (10/10/2016)
- Running time: 83 min
- Robby Naish, Ruben Lenten, Richard Branson, Kevin Langeree, Pete Cabrinha
- Ultimate light wind board for early planing in the lightest of conditions
- Paulownia wood core, ABS side rails, stainless steel inserts
- Fins, handle, and foot pads included
- Hold 1-2 boards and 1-2 kites plus all your riding accessories
- Golf bag shape and design for airline friendly travel
- Foam padding on the bottom, sides, and top protects your gear
- Heavy duty handles on 3 sides and large gauge YKK zippers for sand free operation
- 3 external compression straps to secure and balance the internal load
- Carbon Fiber Kiteboard SIZE 135CM - Extremely Light
- Listing is For Board and Fins Only, Bindings are not included.
- Splash Resistant Tip and tail
- Full Carbon Edition Board
- Compatible with All Kiteboard Bindings and Straps
- Board Only (Includes board, fins, and handle)
- Light weight basalt fiber construction
- Flex patterns tuned for a smooth ride
- Explosive Pop
- Early Planing
- Hunter Powers
- Kindle Edition
- Ideal for storing, displaying, and mounting your surfboards, kiteboards, wakeboards, and snowboards
- Padded arms are 16 inches and angled. Solid pine construction
- Handmade in the USA
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
- Note: This rack may not be best if you have oversized/wide paddle boards
Similar in look to a wakeboard, a kiteboard is shaped differently and uses different types of foot straps instead of boots for most riders and their styls. BeTheBro highly recommends starting with a larger board when beginning the process of learning to kiteboard.