Searching for a trisuit for your up-and-coming triathlon is one of the most important purchases you will make. Your trisuit will be with you for your entire race, so it is essential it’s comfortable, fits well, and has all of the bells and whistles you need.
The 10 Best Selling Tri Suits for Women:
- Breathable, 220 GSM, quick-dry Performer Lycra fabric wicks moisture away from body and keeps you cool and dry
- Excellent Compression Support
- Gel Thigh Grippers
- 2 Rear pocket & 1 Pocket on Each Thigh
- 6mm Quick Drying Pad
- ✅ DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU COMFY AND CUTE: You will LOVE the color, style and coverage of this flattering women`s triathlon suit. Our flexible...
- ✅ PERFECT PADDING FOR CYCLING & RUNNING: Our custom foam-cushioned pad provides chafe-free support throughout your entire bike ride. Plus,...
- ✅ POCKET: Thanks to spacious back pocket, your nourishment is always handy. Reach easily to grab your energy gels, bars & chews.
- ✅ ULTIMATE COOL: Made of a super-comfortable nylon/spandex mix, your SLS3 Women Tri-Suit wicks sweat, then evaporates it FAST, to keep you...
- ✅ FRONT ZIP FOR CUSTOMIZED COMFORT: Race heating up? Breathe easy. Just open the front half-zipper to let in cooling airflow. Chill in the...
- Breathable, 220 GSM, quick-dry Lycra fabric wicks moisture away from body and keeps you cool and dry
- Micro sensor mesh back & over both thighs allows great ventilation
- Internal Bra Support, Flat lock stitching, Gel Thigh Grippers
- Front 14" zipper for ease wearing
- 2 Rear pocket, 6mm Quick Drying Pad
- Performance Endura+ fabric to help you stay dry and comfortable
- SeamLink stitch construction ensures next-to-skin comfort, minimizes chafing and stretches with fabric
- UPF 50+ Sun protection
- •2-coil lockable 3/4 zipper down center front: comfortable and breathable.
- •Tri-style micro fleece Padded Chamois is Super quick dry, breathable, comfortable and bacterial resistance.
- •Flat lock top stitch is comfortable and stretchable , but will hold shape.
- •Twin needle elastic leg opening will secure grip in the water, on the bike or running.
- •7" inseam.
- DRAG REDUCTION: Orca Aqua-Glide fabric for a faster swim while providing vital breathability on the bike and run.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABILITY: Body contour panels support muscle movement and Vapour side panels provide effective moisture management.
- COMFORT: Anatomical designed FlatLock Stitching for superior comfort, new covered pockets, Internal Support, Reflective Orca Logos and JRC...
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: This Tri Suit delivers complete distance triathlon performance.
- Fabric: Our Velo fabric is hardwearing, while still being comfortable and compressive. Our strategically placed Velo-mesh panels have been...
- Pockets: Updated pocket configuration for better access to race and training essentials.
- Chamois: Anti-microbial fleece chamois provide comfort on the bike, without bulk on the run.
- Construction: Low pressure welded leg grippers stay in place without being uncomfortable. Flat low pressure shoulder elastics provide...
- Women's Product by Women for Women: Our Women's Tankini features our highly rated internal shelf bra, while our suit and shorts have a...
- ✅ SIZING: THESE ARE TIGHT FITTING SUITS - WE RECOMMEND TO SIZE UP IF YOU ARE IN BETWEEN SIZES!
- ✅ PERFECT PADDING FOR CYCLING & RUNNING: Our foam-cushioned pad provides chafe-free support throughout your entire bike ride. Plus, it's...
- ✅ ULTIMATE COOL: Made of super-light nylon/spandex, your SLS3 short sleeve Tri-Suit wicks sweat, then evaporates it FAST, to keep you cool...
- ✅ POCKET: Thanks to our wide (6" x 5") center back pocket, your nourishment is always handy. Reach easily to grab your energy gels, bars &...
- ✅ FRONT ZIP FOR CUSTOMIZED COMFORT: Race heating up? Breathe easy. Just open the front half-zipper (11" size S,M and 12" size L,XL) to let...
- Reflective details; Inset 2: 200g
- Upf 50+ sun protection
- Seamlink soft flexible stitch
- Aerodynamic one-piece women's-specific tri suit designed for peak performance during all three phases of race day: sleek, aerodynamic design...
- Rear zippered pocket perfect for stashing gels and nutrition bars when you hit the transition area to reload for the next phase
- Adult Sizes: Small (size 2-4) Medium (size 6-8) Large (size 10) X-Large (size 12-14) XX-Large (size 16) 3XL (size 18) 4XL (size 20)
- Rear zipper includes self pull strap with a zipper garage to make solo dressing in the transition area easier; lightweight wicking fleece...
- Reflective piping for visibility during long stretches on country roads during the cycling leg; flatlocked seams to keep you comfortable...
Searching for a proper trisuit is generally based on your personal preferences and what will make you the most comfortable on race day. Every woman may want something a little different. You may want to consider how much storage and pockets you need in your suit, if you want a one-piece or two-piece, if you want built in support or not, and if color and style are important to you. Confidence is key on your race day, so making sure that you feel good in your trisuit can go a long way in making you perform at your highest capacity.
On a more technical and practical level, you should also consider what the temperature of the water would be like and the time of year your triathlon is – is it in the winter or summer? Will it be hot or cold outside? Is the water likely to be very cold or will it be comfortable and warmer? These factors may change the type of trisuit you will ultimately want to purchase.
Our Selection of The 5 Best Tri Suits for Women:
In this list we take a look at five of the best triathlon suits currently available made specifically for female triathlon athletes.
With its fun colors and pattern, this woman’s trisuit is cute, fashionable, and practical. This one-piece suit combines high-tech aerodynamics, compression, and great moisture control. The arms and legs feature no-slip arm/leg grips to keep the sleeves and pants in place, flat lock stitching, quick dry material, triple back pockets for tons of easy access storage, and extra good sun protection to keep your skin protected. Making sure your suit arms and legs stay in place is essential because you don’t want to worry about tugging and adjusting your suit constantly – it’s distracting and inconvenient.
If you are looking for something completely unique and feminine, look no further than this adorable top. Although not a total suit, you can also purchase the matching pants for a complete set. This fun patterned top features anti-friction seams, short sleeves that come to the elbow for better aerodynamics, built-in sun protection (which is very important for protecting sensitive skin), a ¾ sleeve zipper front, and two large pockets on the back for storage where you can keep fuel and other essentials for throughout your race.
What is so great about this company is that all of their suits, tops, and pants are made in the USA, returns and exchanges are easy and hassle free, and you have 60 days to decide whether or not you like and want to keep the suit. This is a cool feature of purchasing from this company, because buying off-line is always a hit or miss. If this suit happens to not work out for you, you can feel confident knowing you can return or exchange without any issues.
Betty Designs is all about funky and cool workout outfits and trisuits. This trisuit has BettyStyle RaceFlow luxe lite fabric that has shimmering threads throughout the body, which is very feminine and unique and perfect to make you stand out from the crowd. The fabric is also quick drying, has SPF 50, and is super breathable and stretchy. However, despite is stretch fabric the suit also has great supportive compression as well.
This suit does not have a built in bra, but a sports bra of your choice is easily worn underneath the suit if you so choose. Betty Design’s has a ton of sports bra options you can purchase from their website as well, making the store a one stop shop. A flat seam, ergonomic patterning holds close to the body the reduce drag. The legs also have ProGrip legs bands so the legs don’t ride up during your big race.
If you are looking for something a little less bold and simple, this all black trisuit with tasteful and sporty gold detail has you covered. Not all women like big and bold patterns and tons of color, so this trisuit is a great option.
This suit uses PRX Skin, which is 2XU’s latest fabric that offers a super lightweight feel and helps give you ultimate speed during your triathlon. Project X Chamois will keep you dry and feeling comfortable. It won’t irritate your skin and will not make you chafe. Its totally bonded garment makes this trisuit more comfortable than many other options on the market and will also help you glide speedily through the water.
This minty colored trisuit is sure to make you stand out from the crowd, but is a tasteful way. The suit is made in the USA and is 85% Nylon and 15% stretchy Spandex. This suit uses zone construction that has mesh panel inserts that help with increased airflow and breathability. It also has flat seams and abrasion resistance so it will keep you comfortable the entire race.
There is also a convenient front zip for added ventilation. If you are getting too hot during the bike or running portion, it can be zipped open to let more air in. There are also pockets to keep fuel, but they are designed with hydrodynamic capabilities so there is low drag in water.