When you’re thinking of home fitness, the first thing you’ll be thinking about is either a treadmill or a bike. However, there is a relatively new machine that ensures you get just as good of a workout as either of those machines will. Introducing vertical climber machines.
Indeed, these machines are new on the market, but they deliver results. These slightly unusual workout machines are supposed to simulate rock climbing and are meant to activate the muscles in your arms, legs, your back, and your glutes.
The Ten Best Selling Climber Machines:
- Ergonomically designed for all body types, features adjustable height
- Isometric non-stick grips
- Personal workout timer starts and stops when you do
- Compact folding design allows for easy storage
- Low impact, high intensity workout every session
- Excellent aerobic workout to burn calories and fat, low impact muscle toning
- Smooth and quiet design!
- Durable steel construction and quiet operation
- Folds for easy and compact storage
- This sturdy climber machine supports weight capacity 330lbs
- Merax climbing machine offer natural climbing motion for total body workout
- Great choice of home gym cardio fitness equipment to burn calories and fat
- Folding design allows easy storage and space saving
- Isometric non-stick grips and Adjustable height design for all body types
- Low-impact comprehensive aerobic/anaerobic workout
- Excellent aerobic workout to burn calories and fat
- Low impact muscle toning
- Durable steel construction
- Folds for easy storage
- ✔️ ERGONOMICALLY DESIGN:5 levels adjustable height with isometric non-stick grips fit for all body types
- ✔️MAXIMUM SUPPORTS WEIGHT:440lbs,vertical climber machine overall size:37.05"x28"x85".Compact folding design allows for easy storage and...
- ✔️ DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION:Square steel tube design to ensure stability when you workout
- ✔️BURN A LOT OF CALORIES:500 or more calories could burn when using FEIERDUN climber machine,great choice of home gym cardio fitness...
- ✔️SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:30-Days money back guarantee and 2-Year warranty apply to Vertical Climber.Package include:1 x Climber...
- [2 IN 1 CLIMBER AND EXERCISE BIKE]： Exercise bike is to warm up thigh, knee and ankle, climb is a heavy-duty exercise so we sincerely...
- [PERFECT FOR HOME USE]：Folding design is convenient and easy to store, put it against the wall or storage room; LCD screen could track...
- [CRAFTED WITH COMFORT AND FUNCTIONALITY IN MIND]：Adjustable height; Climber handle surrounds with thick sponge mats; Steel coated with a...
- [MOST VERSATILE & FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT]：Ergonomically designed for all body types, imitates the body's natural movement of...
- [ANCHEER HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY]: US Stock; ISO quality control system; back up with 30 days risk free return, 1 year guarantee on material
- BalanceFrom Vertical Climber is designed for effective whole body training to build muscle and endurance
- A great alternative to jogging, running or hiking. Vertical Climber works your entire body, sculpting leaner legs, toned arms, rock-hard abs...
- Features adjustable height for all body sizes, isometric non-stick grips for a comfortable grip, digital display, improved secure frame
- Easy to assemble. Folding design for easy storage. Climber machine is excellent aerobic workout to burn calories and fat
- All genuine Balance From products are covered by a 100% Balance From satisfaction guarantee and 2-year Balance From Warranty
- LED Display: Scan, Time, Count, Calorie, TOT.CNT, RPM
- Ergonomical Design: Adjustable height with isometric non-stick grips fit for all body types, you could adjust the height from 69" to 85"
- Easy to Store: The compact folding design allows for easy storage and space saving
- Durable Construction: Square steel tube design to ensure stability when you workout
- 100% Satisfaction, Assure of Assurance and Support- We are so confident you will love our Vertical Climber that we will provide warranty...
- Black vertical climber designed for maximum efficiency, spend less time exercises by burning up to 500 calories per hour
- Climbing Stepper secure and removable pin assembly, simple to assemble in minutes and easy storage without taking up space
- Vertical climber machine digital Workout Timer for your time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Climbing machine include:1 X Climber System ,1 X User Manual ,1 X Toolkit
- The climbing stepper effectively tones and tightens your calves, glutes, thigh muscles, and other areas of your core and lower body
- A different kind of workout: forget all about stepper machines & stationary bikes. This cardio climber provides you a different, more...
- Great for arms, legs, ABS & booty: by simulating the intense & demanding activity in rock climbing, cardio climber helps you exercise, build...
- Safety above Everything else: features a wide base for stability, full contoured support rails, & a bungee suspension System that prevents...
- A machine built to last: we make a point of using nothing but heavy duty, premium quality materials, as well as state-of-the-art...
- Easily monitor your workouts: cardio climber features a built-in, smart-view monitor. Keeping Track of your workouts will be easier than...
Our Pick of The 5 Best Vertical Climber Machines:
If you’re interested in one of those machines, we’ve got you covered. Here is a list of the top five vertical climbers currently on the market.
The best and the most widely recognized vertical climber has to be the Maxi Climber vertical climber. This is an excellent and, more importantly, affordable machine that you will just adore. This fella’s isometric non-stick grips will enable maximum comfort over a very long workout, and its compact folding design will make storage an afterthought.
The device is also made to fit every body type and is fully adjustable to accommodate your height. The machine also features a timer that will help your track your workout.
Another machine equally good machine is the Conquer Vertical Climber fitness machine. The Conquer is Maxi Climber’s equal in everything, including the quality, design, and utility. The device is perfect for low impact muscle toning and makes for a superb aerobic workout, burning calories at an extremely fast rate.
Needless to say, you’ll want to adjust the height of the machine to suit your height, and you can do that. The device also folds, nice and neat, so you can put it away easily, and bust it out again when you feel like it.
Halfway through and we hit the Ancheer Vertical Climber climbing fitness machine. This is yet another affordable and easy to use model. It’s made of alloy steel to ensure maximum strength and durability, with the machine being intended for a long service life. The machine is also fully foldable and height adjustable and comes with a neat timer.
However, Ancheer has more surprises for you. If you fancy cycling, you can indulge your need with the Ancheer, as the machine features a bike, mounted on the back beam that holds the whole thing up.
Our penultimate product is the Merax Vertical Climber Exercise Machine. This is a superb machine for those looking for a cheap workout machine. But be sure, though the climber’s price is low, it is by no means a cheaply made item. This item is long-lasting and strong and is able to withstand a weight of up to 330 pounds.
The machine is also adaptable to any height (naturally) with non-stick grips for more comfort and a surer grip when working out. The machine is also foldable so you can put it away after you’re done using it.
If you’re looking for a fancier and a more expensive machine, there is the Versaclimber CL-108SM. This climber is a pure engineering genius, a machine to end all machines. Versaclimber has 2×6 programs, race (with 6 opponents), and strictures (6 distances). The machine can be moved at maximum 350 feet per minute, which is more than enough for the machine to keep up with your workout rhythm.
Needless to say, the machine is fully foldable for easier storage. You can also manipulate the machine and adjust it to suit your own height and body type.
And there you have it, five excellent climbers. Like we said, climbers are relatively new on the market, but they give excellent results. In fact, some tests have proven that a mere 10 minutes on a climber burns as many calories as you would burn on a bike if you were to use if for a full half hour.
In any case, if you’ve been looking for a machine like this, now you don’t have to anymore, as these five are the cream of the crop when it comes to fitness climber machines.