Bulking up or just need some extra energy to get you through the day and to that next workout? Then you need a high protein chocolate protein smoothie. This one tastes delicious and you can make it yourself.
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp sugar-free caramel syrup
- 1 1/2 cups ice
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and process until well pureed. Feel free to top off the smoothie with peanuts, caramel syrup, and chocolate syrup to taste. *Add more ice for a thicker consistency.