Traditional energy drinks, in general, are bad for you, which is an undeniable truth. They not only contain massive amounts of sugar and caffeine, but also substances such as Taurine, Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, and Guarana, which when combined can be very harmful to your body.
- The 5 Best Selling Organic Energy Drinks:
- The 10 Best Organic Energy Drinks:
- 1. Runa Zero Organic Clean Energy Drink
- 2. Dark Dog Organic Energy Drink
- 3. Steaz Iced Tea Organic Energy Drink
- 4. Hiball Energy Organic Energy Juice Drink
- 5. Sambazon Amazon Organic Energy Drink
- 6. Guru Organic Energy drink
- 7. Scheckter’s Organic Energy Drink
- 8. AMP Energy Organic Energy Drink
- 9. Guayaki Yerba Mate Organic Energy Drink
- 10. Kona Gold Hemp Organic Energy Drink
- Why Should You Choose an Organic Energy Drink?
- Buying Guide for organic energy drinks
The 5 Best Selling Organic Energy Drinks:
- Powerful antioxidants from Acai Berry and Acerola Cherry.
- Natural caffeine from Yerba Mate, Green Tea and Guarana.
- Same caffeine as 2 shots of organic espresso.
- Made with organic and GMO-free ingredients sustainably sourced in the Brazilian Amazon.
- Pre-Workout Drink
- Your Ultimate Fitness Partner
- Healthy Energy, 200 mg Caffeine
- Energy to Live Fit
- Healthy energy drink; Each can has 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies from non-GMO sweet potatoes,...
- Natural Steady Energy; Made with caffeine naturally occurring in tea, V8 +Energy has the same amount of...
- Energy Drink you Can Feel Good About; V8 +Energy is made with no added sugar, no artificial colors, is...
- V8 +Energy Pomegranate Blueberry ships as a 24 to 8 ounce recyclable cans
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC, PREMIUM INGREDIENTS - Certified Organic Energy Drinks infused with Organic Caffeine,...
- VARIETY PACK - Certified Organic Energy Drink Variety Pack includes 8 16oz cans of Pomegranate Acai (2...
- ORGANIC CAFFEINE - 160mg (16oz) of caffeine extracted from Organic Green Coffee Beans
- BETTER-FOR-YOU - Naturally Flavored, No Preservatives, No Taurine
- Only the good stuff, none of the junk — to help boost your focus and mental clarity!
- The FocusAid Energy Blend aids your: Mental Acuity + Focus + Concentration + Memory + Energy
- Contains 100mg of natural caffeine from Yerba Mate, Green Tea & B-Complex, providing clean energy without...
- Other key ingredients include: GABA (for stress relief, focus and clarity), Rhodiola Rosea (for...
Fortunately, for those who enjoy energy drinks, or just need a healthy kick once in a while, there are several organic energy drinks available on the market and we have the 10 best organic energy drinks listed and reviewed below.
The 10 Best Organic Energy Drinks:
Runa Zero is a clean energy drink as it has just one ingredient called guayusa leaf. Unlike the other popular energy drinks in the market, this product does not contain complicated ingredients.
Made from brewing the guayusa leaf, the energy drink has natural caffeine in it. It has also sufficient polyphenols for sustained energy. You can focus without eventually crashing, which is a great plus. The polyphenol antioxidants further help in boosting your energy. Organic cane sugar adds a touch of sweetness improving the taste.
Here are the important features found in Runa Zero Organic clean energy drink:
- It contains all-natural ingredients
- Even a small amount provides a good energy boost
- Free of gluten
- The ingredients used are organic, Kosher, Vegan, Paleo and non-GMO.
The natural organic energy drink is available as a pack of 24 with an 8.4-ounce capacity each. Other than a slightly bitter taste and lack of good texture due to weak carbonation, the drink is a good organic energy booster that can work for you.
If you are looking for a pure organic energy drink that has zero artificial content including preservatives, ingredients or colors, Dark Dog is a good choice to consider. Introduced in 1995, the organic energy drink from Italy gives you the energy spike you need without jitters or crash.
And the product comes with USDA organic certification and is Non-GMO project verified.
The anti-oxidant rich drink has a great taste which is probably due to the main organic ingredients namely guarana and Yerba Mate.
Important features of Dark Dog Energy Drink include
- It contains natural caffeine which is found in the organic ingredients including green tea, yerba mate, guarana and coffee beans
- Sugar content in the drink is from organic coconut and cane sugar
- Does not contain any added artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives
- The ingredients provide 100% of all your recommended vitamin dosage of B9, B6, B5, B3, B2, B1 and C.
- The product is available in a pack of 12 with a capacity of 12 ounces each.
While some users may find the taste a bit bitter, this energy drink has many advantages making it a favorable energy drink.
Steaz Iced Tea is one of the leading natural energy drinks present now. While not an energy drink by name, Steaz Iced Tea is more than a worthy contender to any other drink on our list. Steaz contains green tea leaves which, as you know, contain a high level of caffeine. Thus, the drink promotes energy, and makes you more alert and lively, but without the jitters.
Another important thing you need to know about Steaz is that they’re strictly organic. In fact, they only deal with certified organic farmers, and that’s where they get their green tea and sugar cane. Made in the USA, Steaz also includes flavors, but none of them are artificial, and every single one is entirely natural. In fact, it is the combination of flavors that is the true reason why this drink has such a zing to it.
A few important features of Steaz iced tea include:
- The iced tea is available in different fruit flavors
- It is lightly sweetened
- The drink is USDA organic certified
- Steaz iced tea uses organic cane sugar and stevia, a natural sweetener without any calories
- All ingredients are of high quality
The various ingredients added in Steaz iced tea help in reducing the risk of diseases including cancer, heart disease and more. It also promotes weight loss and eliminates free radicals present in the body. Steaz Organic iced tea is available as a pack of 12, with each having a capacity of 16 ounces.
Another benefit of the ingredients is your memory is enhanced. While the ingredients are of high quality, the cans they are available in are made of thin aluminum, which can cause them to be damaged during packing and shipping.
And the flavors too can be a bit overpowering. However, the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks making Steaz Iced tea one of the healthiest energy drink brands present now.
Who said that energy drinks can’t be healthy? Hiball is one of the best such drinks because it employs only the cleanest organic ingredients. Other energy drinks contain a large amount of sugar, as we have said in the intro, as well as Taurine and other ingredients that can cause health issues.
Here are a few important features of Hiball you should know about:
- The energy drink is made of fully organic guarana and organic ginseng.
- Vitamins B3, B12, B6, and B5 are present in the drink along with 160mg of caffeine from natural sources.
- The drink is in the form of a clear liquid and does not contain calories or artificial sweeteners.
Hiball is not only looking to energize you but to also supplement you with healthy stuff that your body needs. This sparkling fluid with a touch of fruit flavor sans the usual energy drink flavor is a great way to add vigor to your cocktails. The product is available as 12 piece pack with cans of different flavors.
Sambazon Amazon Energy Drink is one of the natural energy drinks that originates from the heart of Amazon itself (yes, both the actual Amazon jungle and the site). Sambazon is made from the plants and fruits indigenous to the most diverse ecosystem on the planet, and it packs quite a punch.
The main features of this energy drink include:
- The chief ingredients in Sambazon, apart from green tea leaves and guarana, are the Acai berry and the Acerola cherry.
- The drink contains yerba mate, which, in combination with green tea and guarana, provides as much caffeine as you would find in two espresso shots.
- Each serving has just 40 calories
- The natural energy drink is USDA organic certified and a verified non-GMO project
The fruits contain a high level of antioxidants thanks to the addition of Acerola cherry and Acai berries. We all know how beneficial antioxidants are to the human body. Although the drink taste could improve a bit, its antioxidant property and low-calorie content make it a good choice among the various natural organic drinks in the market.
Guru is one of the more prominent names in the organic energy drinks industry. Their natural energy drinks are some of the best on the market, as they’re healthy, vegan and strictly non-GMO. Not only that, but their drinks are certified by USDA Organic, non-GMO project, further reinforcing their claims of a healthy drink.
The most essential part of an organic drink is, of course, caffeine. However, in most traditional drinks, the caffeine is artificial. And artificial caffeine is not recommended because of various side effects such as nervousness, nausea, heart palpitations, insomnia and more. Here are some important features found in GuruEnergy drink,
- The caffeine is 100% natural, derived from organic green tea leaves.
- Each can contain 100mg of guarana, also organic
- The drink does not contain any taurine, artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
The organic energy drink is available as a 24 piece pack with each can having an 8.4-ounce capacity. Despite being on the expensive side, this is one of the organic energy drinks that give you a natural caffeine boost.
Scheckter’s Organic Beverage Energy Drink is another organic energy drink that deserves a special mention in our list. Scheckter’s is yet another big name in the industry, and their drinks certainly do set the standards for everyone else. Their energy drinks are powerful and pack quite a punch, but they do not incite jitters, or, even worse, crash.
What’s the secret? Several high-quality sources of caffeine, of course.
Here are some of the feature highlights of this energy drink:
- Scheckter employs guarana, green tea, ginseng and raw coffee beans extract (all organic, of course), and bringing you as much caffeine to keep you going for hours on end.
- It does not contain refined sugars, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and colors.
- It is non-GMO project verified and USDA Organic certified
- The drink is clear and uses cane sugar in the raw form
While the flavor of the drink is a bit sour, Scheckter’s is one of the healthiest energy drink products among the various natural energy drinks available now. The natural extracts and organic sugar present in Scheckter’s make the drink an ideal choice for refreshing and energizing your body. The product is available as a pack of 12 cans with 8.4 fluid ounces each.
Natural energy drinks are preferred over artificial and chemically enhanced energy drinks. This is not surprising as the natural drinks do not cause any side effects as the latter. And also being natural they provide a purer form of energy. AMP energy drink is one such organic energy drink filled with the goodness of fruits. The natural energy drink is available in packs of twelve cans of 12 oz. capacity.
The main features of this energy drink are:
- It contains 5 ingredients which include organic cane sugar, organic caffeine, natural flavors, carbonated water, and citric acid
- The product is USDA certified
- Available in Pineapple, grape, coconut and citrus flavors
Other than issues related to damaged cans in the package and low carbonation, this natural energy drink has many benefits including the presence of organic caffeine and natural sugar making it a good choice to consider when you want your daily energy boost without the harmful effects of synthetic caffeine and sugar.
If you are searching for one of the healthiest energy drink products in the market, choosing Guayaki energy drinks is a wise choice. Organic products such as Guayaki Yerba Mate are made from fully natural extracts.
The natural extracts provide the energy you need to deal with your daily demands and stress completely. Guayake Yerba Mate is made by US-based Guayaki Sustainable Rainforest Products, Inc which has been functioning since 1996.
Here are the main features of this organic energy drink:
- It contains Kosher
- Made of 95% organic or natural ingredients
- Guayaki Yerba Mate is non-GMO project verified
Guayaki Yerba Mate Chocolate Raspberry drink is available as a case of 12 bottles made of glass with each having 2 ounces. The drink contains 8 g sugar, 35 calories, and 8g carbs. If you want the energy boost that caffeine in your daily coffee provides without the side effects, this energy drink can be a good, clean and safe substitute.
Scouring the market for the healthiest energy drink can be a frustrating task but not anymore. All the products in our line up are organic and contain natural extracts or ingredients. Kona Gold
Hemp is one such product that is ideal for providing the energy boost you need without the annoying crash or jitters you get with the synthetically enhanced energy drinks.
Here are some important features of Kona Gold Hemp energy drink:
- It contains energy-boosting protein in the form of organic hemp
- Premium quality energy drink free of sugar, fat, and calories
- A single serving contains 100% Niacin and Pantothenic acid, 250% B6 and 80%B12
- It is free of infused sugar
- The energy drink is available in a pack of 12 with each can containing 8.4 fluid ounces.
Kona Gold hemp energy drink has minimal ingredients that pack quite a punch. The taste is good but a bit tarter that may not sit well with some people. Without side effects like anxiety and jitters, this natural energy drink is a good choice to consider.
Why Should You Choose an Organic Energy Drink?
Organic energy drinks are made with safer, natural and organic ingredients and most also adhere to various cruelty-free and sustainable agriculture practices. Fortunately, they are not all grass and tofu, however, with most consisting of several different ingredients, which also happens to taste good.
Buying Guide for organic energy drinks
With the right natural energy drinks, you can be assured of higher energy, a rich vitamin source, and a good zero-calorie drink. And best of all you can cut down on your coffee and even save big. To ensure you make the right choice, here are a few important factors you should consider before you buy an organic energy drink.
One of the main ingredients in energy drinks is caffeine. It helps boost energy. You have to ensure the range present in the drink is between 100 and 300 mg over which it is not acceptable. Here is a YouTube video on why you need caffeine but not in your coffee:
The price is based on the number of bottles or cans and the quantity present in them. While these can determine the price, the quality is the foremost factor that makes the drink worth its cost.
Sugar content is very unhealthy. It adds unwanted calories. But the sugar content is also based on your daily sugar intake. If you substitute your daily morning cup of coffee with an organic energy drink, you can save on the sugar by about 30 grams.
Although many of the ingredients may be exotic, make sure the ingredient list includes Vitamin B, ginseng and natural caffeine for better health benefits.
Taste is the foremost as an awful taste can keep you sworn off the drink, wasting precious money. In general, higher carbonation results in less taste. Go for the drinks with zero carb and zero calories. These are flavorful and carbonation is absent.
Now that you know what to look for in natural energy drinks, here is our lineup of the most popular organic energy drinks. Below we’ve put together a list of ten best organic energy drinks currently on the market.
Hope you enjoyed reading our list of the best organic energy drinks. In the modern world, a high-octane lifestyle is a common occurrence, and sometimes we all need a little bit of something to bring us up, and keep us going. These organic energy drinks will do just that, but will also make sure you are consuming something healthy.
Not only that, but these drinks often do not cause those well-known jitters, and crashes you experience with regular drinks.
In essence, these drinks provide all the benefits, but with none of the repercussions as they contain safe, certified and verified ingredients. And when you choose from the best of the natural energy drinks you are sure to receive all the benefits these drinks guarantee.
Bethebro is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.