If you’re into heavy lifting at the gym it’s important to get good support for your joints. Heavy duty wrists straps are designed to give your wrists, which take the majority of stress with “pushing” exercises, good solid support. With less movement of the wrists less damage it taken and the target muscles get a better workout.
The 5 Best Selling Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps:
- BUILT TO LAST: our patented suede leather weightlifting wrist wraps never break, tear, or wear out like inferior wrist wraps made from...
- EASY TO ADJUST AND STAYS IN ONE PLACE: these wrist wraps have quick velcro adjustment straps made for simple and fast loosening / tightening...
- VELCRO DOESN'T WEAR OUT: our wrist wraps are made with high endurance velcro that never wears out so you'll never have to throw your wrist...
- COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE: our wrist wraps are stiff and thick enough which creates extreme support but still flexible and soft enough so...
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: we're so confident in the quality of our leather suede weight lifting wrist wraps, we'll send you a new pair if yours...
- EMRAH Wrist wraps constructed from Heavy-Duty cotton, perfect for supporting your wrist while power lifting, dead lifts, or during squats.
- Extra wide hook and loop closure with extra length Velcro to ensure they never shift
- Thumb loop for easy/quick wrap
- These wrist wraps are 3" wide and 18" in extended length for maximum support
- Sold As Pair
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH : WOD Nation wrist wraps are built to last. We use the best material available and put them together with superior...
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION : Choose from 3 sizes (and a selection of colors) to get the right amount of support strap strength for you.
- PERFECT FOR A RANGE OF EXERCISES : Bench press, barbell snatch, kettlebell swings, muscle ups, dead lifts, squats, pushups etc. Stay...
- NOT JUST FOR THE GYM : These wraps are great for all sports. Baseball, Yoga, Martial Arts, Boxing, Skiing, Bowling and more.
- LIFETIME WARRANTEE : At WOD Nation we stand firmly behind all of our products. If you have any problems at all just let us know.
- Cotton/elastic construction. Wide hook-and-loop closure. Sold in pairs.
- Widthn. Length: 12 in. Model: 1112P.
- Made in the USA.
- **IMPORTANT** - STIFF VERSION are VERY STIFF & recommended for heavy lifting & allow very little flexibility. For less aggressive exercises...
- STABILIZE YOUR WRISTS & LIFT MORE WEIGHT OR WE'LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! - If you don't love your wrist wraps, return them. Order now & try...
- BEST HEAVY DUTY 18" ELASTIC WRIST WRAP (PAIR) Only weightlifting wraps endorsed by 2014 World Champion Powerlifter Kevin Weiss & As Seen on...
- YOUR WRIST PAIN IS HOLDING YOU BACK! HIT YOUR FITNESS GOALS FASTER - Order yours; The strong reinforced thumb loops keep the wrap in place...
- WANT TO QUICKLY & SAFELY IMPROVE YOUR LIFTS & MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS? -With your new set of wraps, you'll throw up the most reps with the most...
Our Selection of the 5 Best Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps:
Because we care about your wrist health and about getting you back in the gym ASAP, we’ve listed out the top 5 best selling heavy duty gym wraps below. Generally, the higher up the list, the better.
Our first item is Steel Sweat Wrist Wraps. Elastic but strong and tight-fitting, these wraps are made for to facilitate maximum comfort and sweat absorption. These wrist wraps will make sure your joints are well fixated and steady, practically minimizing the possibility of injury. The double stitching and the sheer strength of the material make sure that the product has a very long service time.
The wraps are also made for moisture wicking. This makes sure that you always have a steady grip on the bar. The thumb loop allows the wraps to stay on your hand securely throughout your entire workout session. The product comes with a 1-year warranty against all defects.
Up next, we have the Rip Toned Lifting Straps. A pair of wrist wraps anyone would wish in their arsenal, these things will keep your joints safe and sound. Very elastic but incredibly resilient, Rip Toned straps will give you the secure grip you need to lift the heaviest weights without the fear of injury. These wraps have been made to ease the pain from previous injuries too, making them more than valuable for anyone involved in heavy lifting.
Naturally, the straps have been made to be as comfortable as possible too, because, without proper comfort, the workout can become a very difficult and unsatisfactory ordeal. Also, needless to say, these straps are made for both men and women and are easily adjustable, so there are no limitations on who can use them.
Halfway through the article, we have the Bear Grips wrist wraps. These stellar wraps are the things to get if you intend on lifting heavy weights for a great number of reps. These wraps will ensure your wrists are safely secured, and that there won’t be any sudden movements of the joints that could cause an injury. Not only that, but the strength with which the wraps secure your wrists will also ensure you don’t suffer additional injuries if you’ve already hurt your wrists, meaning they can double up as wrist braces.
Naturally, no high-end product can go without the ability to wick moisture. The product will keep your hands dry at all times, making sure your grip is secure, and that the weight will not slip from your grasp, which could, again, lead to injury.
Our penultimate product is the Lift wrist wraps. These are very heavy duty wraps, made entirely of nylon, ensuring that they will never rip and give up on you. The incredible strength and elasticity of nylon make these wraps some of the longest lasting on the market, adding greatly to their value. The wraps are also true 18 inches, and the hook and the loop aren’t counted toward that number, meaning that the things are even more adjustable than the other models.
Of course, the most important thing about the wraps is their ability to secure the wrists. In this respect, the heavy duty nylon is more than enough to make sure your joints are locked in and aren’t going anywhere – with Lift wrist wraps, injuries are almost non-existent.
Our last item again comes from Rip Toned. These Rip Toned wrist wraps are slightly different than their cousins in design and color, but, make no mistake, they’re just as good. The wraps are both strong and elastic, like all of our products here, ensuring a steady bracing of the wrists. No matter whether you’re going all out, or you’ve had an injury already, and are coming back, Rip Toned wrist wraps will make sure your wrist are firmly secured.
Needless to say, these wraps are eligible for use by both men and women, and applicable in various situations. The wraps are good for anything that can pose a risk for your wrists, including, but not limited to, MMA, powerlifting, CrossFit and any form of strength training. The wraps can also be returned for a full refund if you’re not happy with them.
Heavy duty wrist straps are mostly used with heavy pushing exercises such as dumbbell and barbell bench press and overhead dumbbell and barbell press. It can also be used for exercises such as barbell curls, where a large amount of pressure is put on your wrist due the angle at which your arm and hand is extended.
A heavy duty wrist wrap can be confused with a wrist strap, which looks similar, but serves a different function in the gym.
At last, we come to the end of our little list. As we have said earlier, protecting your wrists when lifting heavy weight is quintessential for a wholesome training session. That’s why you need top quality wrist wraps to eliminate the possibility of injury, and you can find five such items right here.