If you’re into heavy lifting at the gym it’s important to get good support for your joints. Heavy duty wrists straps are designed to give your wrists, which take the majority of stress with “pushing” exercises, good solid support. With less movement of the wrists less damage it taken and the target muscles get a better workout.
The 5 Best Selling Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps:
- Cotton/elastic construction. Wide hook-and-loop closure. Sold in pairs.
- Widthn. Length: 12 in. Model: 1112P.
- Made in the USA.
- √ 5mm NEOPRENE FABRIC: Crafted with 5mm Neoprene and with Reinforced stitching that make Pair of elbow support strong and durable.
- √ PREVENT INJURIES: The Zealspot elbow brace is proven to prevent you from injuries and aid in the muscle recovery.
- √ FOR MEN&WOMEN - The elbow sleeves are designed to provide the best support and protection for both men and women. Please Check Listing...
- √ IDEAL FOR: Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Basketball, CrossFit, Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Gym, Volleyball and other workouts. You'll be able...
- √ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our Zealspot Outdoor products comes with a 30 days no-hassle free Returns.
- EMRAH Wrist wraps constructed from Heavy-Duty cotton, perfect for supporting your wrist while power lifting, dead lifts, or during squats.
- Extra wide hook and loop closure with extra length Velcro to ensure they never shift
- Thumb loop for easy/quick wrap
- These wrist wraps are 3" wide and 18" in extended length for maximum support
- Sold As Pair
- BUILT TO LAST: our patented suede leather weightlifting wrist wraps never break, tear, or wear out like inferior wrist wraps made from...
- EASY TO ADJUST AND STAYS IN ONE PLACE: these wrist wraps have quick velcro adjustment straps made for simple and fast loosening / tightening...
- VELCRO DOESN'T WEAR OUT: our wrist wraps are made with high endurance velcro that never wears out so you'll never have to throw your wrist...
- COMFORTABLE AND SUPPORTIVE: our wrist wraps are stiff and thick enough which creates extreme support but still flexible and soft enough so...
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: we're so confident in the quality of our leather suede weight lifting wrist wraps, we'll send you a new pair if yours...
- HIGHEST GRADE, HEAVIEST DUTY - Built to outlast other wrist wraps on the market using high grade nylon materials instead of cotton or other...
- TRUE 18" LENGTH (We don't count the hook and loop like other brands) - This means higher levels of tightness adjustability and more support...
- PROPRIETARY HEAVY DUTY ELASTIC - Gives superior levels of support to immobilize the wrist when necessary; yet can also be wrapped lightly...
- BEEFY 1/2" THUMB LOOP & TOP GRADE 2" HOOK and LOOP - Thumb loop lasts longer, doesn't fray and snap. Each wrap has a designated Right & Left...
- 5 STAR EXPERIENCE GUARANTEE - We're confident you'll absolutely love our wrist wraps - or any of our other products! If somehow you aren't...
Our Selection of the 5 Best Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps:
Because we care about your wrist health and about getting you back in the gym ASAP, we’ve listed out the top 5 best selling heavy duty gym wraps below. Generally, the higher up the list, the better.
Our first item is Steel Sweat Wrist Wraps. Elastic but strong and tight-fitting, these wraps are made for to facilitate maximum comfort and sweat absorption. These wrist wraps will make sure your joints are well fixated and steady, practically minimizing the possibility of injury. The double stitching and the sheer strength of the material make sure that the product has a very long service time.
The wraps are also made for moisture wicking. This makes sure that you always have a steady grip on the bar. The thumb loop allows the wraps to stay on your hand securely throughout your entire workout session. The product comes with a 1-year warranty against all defects.
Up next, we have the Rip Toned Lifting Straps. A pair of wrist wraps anyone would wish in their arsenal, these things will keep your joints safe and sound. Very elastic but incredibly resilient, Rip Toned straps will give you the secure grip you need to lift the heaviest weights without the fear of injury. These wraps have been made to ease the pain from previous injuries too, making them more than valuable for anyone involved in heavy lifting.
Naturally, the straps have been made to be as comfortable as possible too, because, without proper comfort, the workout can become a very difficult and unsatisfactory ordeal. Also, needless to say, these straps are made for both men and women and are easily adjustable, so there are no limitations on who can use them.
Halfway through the article, we have the Bear Grips wrist wraps. These stellar wraps are the things to get if you intend on lifting heavy weights for a great number of reps. These wraps will ensure your wrists are safely secured, and that there won’t be any sudden movements of the joints that could cause an injury. Not only that, but the strength with which the wraps secure your wrists will also ensure you don’t suffer additional injuries if you’ve already hurt your wrists, meaning they can double up as wrist braces.
Naturally, no high-end product can go without the ability to wick moisture. The product will keep your hands dry at all times, making sure your grip is secure, and that the weight will not slip from your grasp, which could, again, lead to injury.
Our penultimate product is the Lift wrist wraps. These are very heavy duty wraps, made entirely of nylon, ensuring that they will never rip and give up on you. The incredible strength and elasticity of nylon make these wraps some of the longest lasting on the market, adding greatly to their value. The wraps are also true 18 inches, and the hook and the loop aren’t counted toward that number, meaning that the things are even more adjustable than the other models.
Of course, the most important thing about the wraps is their ability to secure the wrists. In this respect, the heavy duty nylon is more than enough to make sure your joints are locked in and aren’t going anywhere – with Lift wrist wraps, injuries are almost non-existent.
Our last item again comes from Rip Toned. These Rip Toned wrist wraps are slightly different than their cousins in design and color, but, make no mistake, they’re just as good. The wraps are both strong and elastic, like all of our products here, ensuring a steady bracing of the wrists. No matter whether you’re going all out, or you’ve had an injury already, and are coming back, Rip Toned wrist wraps will make sure your wrist are firmly secured.
Needless to say, these wraps are eligible for use by both men and women, and applicable in various situations. The wraps are good for anything that can pose a risk for your wrists, including, but not limited to, MMA, powerlifting, CrossFit and any form of strength training. The wraps can also be returned for a full refund if you’re not happy with them.
Heavy duty wrist straps are mostly used with heavy pushing exercises such as dumbbell and barbell bench press and overhead dumbbell and barbell press. It can also be used for exercises such as barbell curls, where a large amount of pressure is put on your wrist due the angle at which your arm and hand is extended.
A heavy duty wrist wrap can be confused with a wrist strap, which looks similar, but serves a different function in the gym.
At last, we come to the end of our little list. As we have said earlier, protecting your wrists when lifting heavy weight is quintessential for a wholesome training session. That’s why you need top quality wrist wraps to eliminate the possibility of injury, and you can find five such items right here.