When you’re travelling or competing on a snowmobile it’s important to have a quality snowmobile bib. A snowmobile bib is especially made to keep a rider dry, avoid wind chill and possible hypothermia.
A quality snowmobile bib is highly breathable, durable and carries a “guaranteed to keep your dry” promise. Most bibs come with a glove-friendly zipper, adjustable suspenders and a reflective trim for safety.
Below we have a list of the top ten best selling snowmobile bibs for 2017.
The 10 Best Selling Snowmobile Bibs:
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment
- Reinforced seat, knees, friction and scuff guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- 20" Boot Zipper for easy on and off, along with convenient D-ring for keys/gloves/lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
- CONSTRUCTION: 600D high tenacity nylon shell with Castle ColdShield® quilted insulation (150g) WATERPROOFING: Water resistant PU coated...
- Waterproof/Breathable Nylon Outer Shell
- Thermolite padded insulation
- Adjustable Waist & Shoulder Straps
- Reinforced Fabric on Knee & Seat
- Waterproof Cargo Pockets & Breast Pocket
- Non-Slip Adjustable Suspenders
- New Slimmer Cut to Reduce Excess Bulk
- Removable Anatomically Shaped Knee/Shin Pads
- Internal Comfort Liner
- • Durable polyester/nylon shell • 3MTM ThinsulateTM Extra Warmth 150 g Insulation • Ven-Tex® 2.0 windproof, waterproof, breathable...
- Outer shell constructed of water resistant polyester fabric
- Quilted lining with 8.75 ounce of polyester cotton insulation
- Waterproof Hipora in the seat and knee area
- Heat sealed seams
- Under arm stretch panels
- Three Layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell
- Large Anatomical Knee Pads
- Full-Length Side Leg Zips
- High Functionality Boot Gaiter
- Snowmobile Apparel
- Riding Apparel
- OUTER SHELL: 600D Durable Nylon
Popular Snowmobile Bib Review: