Fining the perfect tri suit is one of the most essential purchases you will make when it comes to your triathlon activities. It is the one piece of gear you with have with you the entire time. You need to make sure you are comfortable, it fits properly, and there is nothing you will be adjusting or pulling at during your triathlon.
The 5 Best Selling Tri Suits for Men:
- Comfortable, soft Smooth Skin material for durable and comfortable fit
- Rear Air Stream mesh inserts for good breathability and ventilation
- 3 Rear pockets for & thigh pockets for storage, lightweight 6mm fast drying pad
- Flat seams with reduced ergonomic seaming for less friction and maximum wearing comfort
- Front 14" zipper with flap protection for high wearing comfort & Silicone thigh grippers
- ITALIAN TECHNICAL FABRIC - The RunBreeze™ Triathlon Suit is designed with Italian technical fabric which is super-fast drying , keeping...
- ERGONOMIC, STYLISH DESIGN - The suit combines a secure, compression fit that moves with your body, giving you the flexibility needed to...
- UV PROTECTION - The suit offers excellent UV protection from it's 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane, Italian technical fabric.
- NO IRRITATION & SUPREME COMFORT - The zip goes down to mid chest, giving you room to breathe with a comfortable neck design and zip...
- VERY DURABLE & CHLORINE RESISTANT - The Italian fabric does not degrade when used in swimming pools, keeping it's form and structure for...
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Advanced NeoGel pad with anti-microbial fleece keeps you comfortable while giving you the...
- TRIMS - Flatlock stitching throughout. 2 mesh pockets in the back. Flat and long drawstring for a custom fit.
- EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY - Soft and effective leg grippers keep your shorts in place. Modesty panel for comfort and support.
- SUPERIOR FABRIC - Made from advanced semi-compression materials to help you perform at your peak. 3/4 Adjustable zipper, Large armholes to...
- Material: 80% nylon, 20% spandex
- Fit: form-fitting
- Pockets: 1 back
- Chamois: yes, Competitor
- Zip: yes, 11-inch
- Spring/Summer 2017
- SELECT transfer dry fabric sets the benchmark for compression and moisture transfer. Flat lock seams provide superior abrasion resistance....
- One easy access envelope pocket. New tri quick-dry chamois. BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. 8.5 inch inseam (size...
- ✅ ATTENTION: PLEASE SEE THE SIZE CHART ON THE LEFT (IMAGES) FOR A PERFECT FIT - THESE SUITS RUN BIGGER THAN OTHER BRANDS!
- ULTIMATE MUSCLE SUPPORT: 8" inseam (for size L, length graded for other sizes) - reduce muscle vibration, a major cause of muscle fatigue +...
- COVERED SIDE POCKETS: Thanks to two covered side pockets (4"x4") conveniently located at the hip, your nourishment is always handy - grab...
- PERFECT PADDING FOR CYCLING & RUNNING: Our foam-cushioned pad provides chafe-free support throughout your entire bike ride. Plus, it's so...
- FRONT ZIP FOR CUSTOMIZED COMFORT: Race heating up? Breathe easy. Just open the front half-zipper to let in cooling airflow. Chill in the...
- ELITE transfer In-R-Cool fabric powered by cold Black provides superior cooling and reflective sun protection
- These Triathlon suits made from High end 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastane Italian technical fabric which dries very quickly , keeps you...
- Technical Compression fabric reduce muscle vibration, a major cause of muscle fatigue. High Visibility: Reflective logo & rear reflective...
- 6 Thread flat lock seams reduced chaffing & increased comfort. High End Italian Fabric had 4 way stretch directions which makes it...
- Offers excellent UV protection UPF 50+ High Chlorine resistance. Gel thigh grippers keep the short in place.
- The foam-cushioned pad provides chafe-free support throughout your entire bike ride. It's light & slim it won't bother you on the run or...
- Material: [upper] Tempo3, [bottom] Pace 3
- Fit: form-fitting
- Pockets: 2 rear
- Chamois: Kiss Tri
- Zip: half-length
When searching for the best tri suit, it is often a personal decision. Every individual will have differing preferences – some may love a certain material and other may dislike it. You may want to consider how much storage and pockets your need in your suit? How important are leg grips? Do you have easy access to the suit’s pockets?
You should also consider what the temperature of the water would be like and the time of year your triathlon is – is it in the winter or summer? Will it be hot or cold outside?
The 5 Best Tri Suits for Men:
Below, we list and review five of the best tri suits for men currently available for sale online.
Zoot has over 30 years of experience creating tri suits. This tri suit is designed with ULTRA powertek with coldblack. These unique technologies reflect UV light and heat so you do not have to worry about getting too hot in your suit even in the direct hot sunlight of the summer. The tri suit also features ULTRAcarbon, which is an anti-friction panel that minimizes any thigh rubbing and uncomfortable chaffing. Additionally, it helps reduce moisture and odors to keep your fresh and comfortable during your triathlon.
These handy panels also aid with muscle support to boost endurance levels and eliminate muscle vibration and injury. This suit also features SBR 2D pad construction and hip holsters and back pockets for nutrition storage that is easy to access. What makes this suit and company so great as well is that they offer a 1-year limited warranty on the suit. If there are any malfunctions or defects not caused by you, Zoot will replace your suit.
ICE X Technology is used in this suit to keep you cool and comfortable throughout your race. The material is made from yarns woven with Xylitol to help keep the surface of the suit cool. The suit also has UV reflectors to prevent the material from absorbing any heat from the sun. Additionally, high filament yarns help to dry the suit material quickly and efficiently so you don’t have to worry about uncomfortable moisture buildup within the suit’s material.
Sensor Mesh X Fabric with Ergonomic panels is used to create a suit with tons of breathability and support. Flatlock Stitching helps reduce any risk of painful chaffing. The suit also features 3 large rear pockets for your storage needs, like fuel and nutrition
This race suits has all the bells and whistles you could ever want. Firstly, this suit has Fli-Fly – this is a hidden fly just above the pad that allows you to have quick and easy bathroom relief. The Clasico Integrated Pad has no stitching down the middle, is not bulky and uncomfortable, isn’t stiff, and stretched seamlessly in every direction. The seamless inner thighs also eliminate friction.
Furthermore, Forza Compressor leg panels greatly reduce the possibility of delayed onset muscle fatigue and the Mobius Comfort Compression Band provides much needed compression around the legs, but without tightness. Skin Cooler 90 is a fabric used in the upper body of the suit that keeps you cool and won’t make you overheat.
This suit’s Liftfoil3 center panels help you to swim faster. Of course your tri suit needs pockets so there are two Waterlid Pockets that re on each leg.The suit’s pockets are hydrodynamic when you are swimming and are prefect for storage during land exercises. Sun protection is important, so the suit has Shield Del Sol upper body to help protect you from the sun’s harmful rays.
This special tri suit was developed with six-time Hawaii winner, Dave Scott. This tri suit is meant to provide you with ultimate speed, comfort, and breathability. It features Coldblack technology to keep you cool and is better than heat-resistance white fabric. This suit is a bit unique because it has a short sleeve design as opposed to the common tank top design. The short sleeve provides some extra coverage for those looking to not have their entire arm exposed.
The front of the suit is fitted with a zipper for easily taking the suit on and off. Mesh panel along the spine and lower back help with heat dissipation and the silicone-free and leg openings increase you aerodynamics significantly.
Castelli’s tri suit incorporates eight different kinds of fabrics to make up a two-piece suit, which is unique to all the one-piece options above. Some may prefer a two-piece over a one-piece, which makes this a great option. The chosen fabrics that make up this suit are water repellant and are tested in wind tunnels to ensure function and speed for the bike portion of a triathlon. This suit also provides a ton of muscle support to help support your body throughout the entire triathlon.
Furthermore, their KISS anatomical seat pas in the suit provides ample padding, yet is not bulky or uncomfortable when running. This suit also offers UPF 16 protection – meaning 94% of the sun’s harmful UV rays are blocked by the suit (that’s 94%).