Searching for a tri suit for your up-and-coming triathlon is one of the most important purchases you will make. Your tri suit will be with you for your entire race, so it is essential it’s comfortable, fits well, and has all of the bells and whistles you need.
The 5 Best Selling Tri Suits for Women:
- These Triathlon suits made from High end 80% Polyamide / 20% Elastane Italian technical fabric wicks moisture away & dries very quickly....
- Technical Compression fabric reduce muscle vibration, a major cause of muscle fatigue. High Visibility: Reflective logos.
- High End Italian Fabric has 4 way stretch directions which makes it incredibly comfortable fit like a second skin - no chafing or soreness.
- Offers excellent UV protection UPF 50+ High Chlorine resistance. Gel thigh grippers.
- 14" front zipper & Soft flexible mesh keeps your body cool & allows great ventilation. 6mm quick drying pad, 2 rear pockets, 1 thigh pocket...
- MSRP $120. The Sundried tri-suit is designed with a second-skin fit to give full range of movement and allow you to perform at your best...
- Featured in 220 Triathlon and used by professional triathletes. Our technical materials are super fast-drying to prevent chafing after the...
- The triathlon suit features a subtle hypoallergenic pad to provide comfort on the ride but you won't even notice it on the run so that you...
- Intelligently designed leg grippers mean the legs won't ride up while you run and prevent irritation throughout the entire race.
- Sundried cares about its customers as much as its racing gear. We guarantee total satisfaction, but if you experience any sort of problem...
- Breathable, 220 GSM, quick-dry Lycra fabric wicks moisture away from body and keeps you cool and dry
- Micro sensor mesh back & over both thighs allows great ventilation
- Internal Bra Support, Flat lock stitching, Gel Thigh Grippers
- Front 14" zipper for ease wearing
- 2 Rear pocket, 6mm Quick Drying Pad
- Breathable, 230 GSM, quick-wicking Compression Lycra fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Micro sensor mesh side panels allow great ventilation and quick dry, Lightweight Chamois
- Flat lock stitching, no chaffing, Contoured paneling, Designed to follow the body lines of a cyclist
- Front 14" zipper for ease wearing, 2 Rear pockets storage for all race essentials,Zimco Power Gel Thigh Grippers
- ✅ ATTENTION: PLEASE SEE THE SIZE CHART ON THE LEFT (IMAGES) FOR A PERFECT FIT - THESE WOMENS TRI SHORTS RUN DIFFERENTLY THAN OTHER...
- PERFECT PADDING FOR CYCLING & RUNNING: Our custom foam-cushioned pad provides chafe-free support throughout your entire bike ride. Plus,...
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Nylon/Lycra mix and Flatlock clean finished seams for added comfort. Our flexible fabric blend stretches in ALL...
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Wide 1.25" elastic waistband and drawstring keep the shorts in place. The Streamlined single-layer engineered leg gripper...
- DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU COMFY AND CUTE: You will LOVE the color, style and fit of this flattering women`s triathlon shorts. It comes without...
Searching for a proper tri suit is generally based on your personal preferences and what will make you the most comfortable on race day. Every woman may want something a little different. You may want to consider how much storage and pockets you need in your suit if you want a one-piece or two-piece if you want built-in support or not and if color and style are important to you. Confidence is key on your race day, so making sure that you feel good in your tri suit can go a long way in making you perform at your highest capacity.
On a more technical and practical level, you should also consider what the temperature of the water would be like and the time of year your triathlon is – is it in the winter or summer? Will it be hot or cold outside? Is the water likely to be very cold or will it be comfortable and warmer? These factors may change the type of tri suit you will ultimately want to purchase.
The 5 Best Tri Suits for Women:
In this list, we take a look at five of the best triathlon suits currently available made specifically for female triathlon athletes.
With its fun colors and pattern, this woman’s tri suit is cute, fashionable, and practical. This one-piece suit combines high-tech aerodynamics, compression, and great moisture control. The arms and legs feature no-slip arm/leg grips to keep the sleeves and pants in place, flatlock stitching, quick dry material, triple back pockets for tons of easy access storage, and extra good sun protection to keep your skin protected. Making sure your suit arms and legs stay in place is essential because you don’t want to worry about tugging and adjusting your suit constantly – it’s distracting and inconvenient.
If you are looking for something completely unique and feminine, look no further than this adorable top. Although not a total suit, you can also purchase the matching pants for a complete set. This fun patterned top features anti-friction seams, short sleeves that come to the elbow for better aerodynamics, built-in sun protection (which is very important for protecting sensitive skin), a ¾ sleeve zipper front, and two large pockets on the back for storage where you can keep fuel and other essentials for throughout your race.
What is so great about this company is that all of their suits, tops, and pants are made in the USA, returns and exchanges are easy and hassle-free, and you have 60 days to decide whether or not you like and want to keep the suit. This is a cool feature of purchasing from this company because buying off-line is always a hit or miss. If this suit happens to not work out for you, you can feel confident knowing you can return or exchange without any issues.
Betty Designs is all about funky and cool workout outfits and tri suits. This tri suit has BettyStyle RaceFlow luxe lite fabric that has shimmering threads throughout the body, which is very feminine and unique and perfect to make you stand out from the crowd. The fabric is also quick drying, has SPF 50, and is super breathable and stretchy. However, despite is stretch fabric the suit also has great supportive compression as well.
This suit does not have a built-in bra, but a sports bra of your choice is easily worn underneath the suit if you so choose. Betty Design’s has a ton of sports bra options you can purchase from their website as well, making the store a one-stop shop. A flat seam, ergonomic patterning holds close to the body the reduce drag. The legs also have ProGrip legs bands so the legs don’t ride up during your big race.
If you are looking for something a little less bold and simple, this all black tri suit with tasteful and sporty gold detail has you covered. Not all women like big and bold patterns and tons of color, so this tri suit is a great option.
This suit uses PRX Skin, which is 2XU’s latest fabric that offers a super lightweight feel and helps give you ultimate speed during your triathlon. Project X Chamois will keep you dry and feeling comfortable. It won’t irritate your skin and will not make you chafe. Its totally bonded garment makes this tri suit more comfortable than many other options on the market and will also help you glide speedily through the water.
This minty colored tri suit is sure to make you stand out from the crowd but is a tasteful way. The suit is made in the USA and is 85% Nylon and 15% stretchy Spandex. This suit uses zone construction that has mesh panel inserts that help with increased airflow and breathability. It also has flat seams and abrasion resistance so it will keep you comfortable the entire race.
There is also a convenient front zip for added ventilation. If you are getting too hot during the bike or running portion, it can be zipped open to let more air in. There are also pockets to keep fuel, but they are designed with hydrodynamic capabilities so there is low drag in water.